MaxiNovel Pharmaceuticals Co.,Ltd. is a China based biotech company founded in 2016 to focus on the innovative drug research with the global intellectual property rights.
We carry out first-in-class small molecule drug discovery in the areas of targeted therapy and immunotherapy. Our rapidly expanding product pipeline is mainly composed of programs that target both blood tumors and solid tumors as well as autoimmune diseases. Company’s research platforms encompass oral therapy, radiotherapy, imaging and transdermal therapy.
We have our R&D and operation centers in China (Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen), the United States and Australia. Our management team members all have extensive previous working experiences in global pharmaceutical companies and capital markets, more importantly global vision of our company’s future development.
Our mission is to conduct pharmaceutical innovation to save lives and bring hopes to patients and their families.
Delivery R&D Center
MaxiNovel upholds the people-oriented company philosophy. It motivates employees to help and support each other; encourages everyone to fully utilize one’s creativity and enthusiasm. The company provides a platform for all the employees to realize the company value and personal value at the same time, to share the company success together.
The 6th China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition: 1st place in Guangzhou City， 1st place in Guangdong Province, and Top 8 in China.
MaxiNovel clinical product MAX-40279 has been officially granted the orphan drug qualification by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
China Shenzhen Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition: The Second prize in the Biomedical sector
Shenzhen Innovation List organized by Shenzhen Broadcasting Group: MaxiNovel JAK inhibitor treatment of autoimmune alopecia was awarded the most promising entrepreneurial project of the year.
Nanshan Innovative “Entrepreneurship Star” Competition: 3rd place in the entrepreneurial group of the Biomedical industry competition.
MaxiNovel has been awarded a grant by the National New Drug Creation Fund for the clinical study of MAX-40279.
· Over 30 years of Drug R&D and management experiences
· Director of Discovery Collaboration at Schering-Plough Corp
· Inventor of Vorapaxar, an antithrombotic drug approved by FDA
· Recipient of the 2008 Edison Patent Award
· Senior Vice President of ChemPartner
· Key member to drive the listing of ChemPartner’s shares on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in 2010
· PhD in Medicinal Chemistry, University of Kansas, USA.
· Over 30 years of experiences in financial management and capital markets.
· Independent Director of Athenex (NASDAQ: ATNX)
· Independent Director of Pharmaron Beijing Co. Ltd. listed in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, China (300759.SZ; 3759.HK).
· Director of Hongsen Investment Management Limited.
· Ex-CFO of Wuxi Pharmatech who led the successful listing of Wuxi Pharmatech’s shares on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in 2007.
· Served as independent director of Shangpharma Corp. and held senior positions at ATA Inc., PCCW Ltd, Imation Corp., Coopers & Lybrand and Deloitte.
· Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Business Administration, McMaster University, Canada
· Member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) and Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA).
· Over 20 years of research & development experiences in global pharma and biotech in US and China.
· Global Translational Program Leader at Roche Pharma-Shanghai Innovation Center
· Clinical Development Leader of Henlius Biotech
· Senior Medical Director of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. at Chicago R&D Center;
· Senior Clinical Scientist at Genentech
· Medical Leader of Biomarker & Experimental Medicine Lab at Roche’s Palo Alto site
· PhD in Microbiology & Immunology at University of Rochester, School of Medicine & Dentistry, USA.
· Over 15 years of experiences in new drug R&D
· Director of R&D in ShangPharma
· Director of Medicinal Chemistry in Shanghai Explorer
· Group Leader of Medicinal Chemistry in Jiangsu Hengrui Pharmaceuticals, Inc· PhD in Organic Chemistry from Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
· Over 30 years of industrial experiences in regulatory & medical affairs
· Senior Director of PTC Therapeutics
· Senior Director of Wyeth Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
· PhD and Master of Pharmacology, St. John’s University, USA.